WEB BLOG
this site the web

THE BLESSED CHILD

I am the blessed child.

The most privileged one.
I am the child of god.

I know no fear
I have no restriction
Neither do I fall into any jurisdiction.

I have no law to abide for
I have no one to take care for

No one can hold me back from being myself.

My actions are free.
No one can judge them,
Neither do I bother to justify them.

No one can hold me accountable for anything.

Because I am the chosen few,
Because I am the blessed one,
I am the child of god.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!

Usage Policies